Snowshoeing at Mt.Tokachi area, Onsen & Wagyu BBQ
Activities code ：240202
- Go snowshoeing near magical Mount Tokachi in Hokkaido
- Enjoy the great outdoors, snowy wonderland, and natural scenery of Hokkaido
- Unwind with a soak in Tokachidake Onsen, the highest onsen in Hokkaido
- Feast on a barbecue including Hokkaido wagyu beef, local ingredients, and drinks
6 hours (10:30 AM-)
Meet your guide at JR Kamifurano Station (around 10:30 AM, depends on your train arrival)
Lunch: Enjoy a lunch featuring Hokkaido wagyu beef, local pork, sausage, vegetables, soup, drinks, and more
Move to Tokachidake Onsen by a car, and then embark on a 2.5-3-hour guided snowshoeing experience in the area, where you’ll be walking 1,300 meters above sea level Onsen
Enjoy a post-snowshoeing soak at Tokachidake Onsen
Transfer back to JR Kamifurano Station (around 16:30 PM, depends on your train departure)
- No.of participants
You must select at least 2 and up to 6 for this package
- Meet up/Pick up
JR Kamifurano station
Kamifurano JR station
What is included/excluded in the Activities
- Items included in the Activities
- ・BBQ: Including Hokkaido wagyu beef, local ingredients, and Japanese tea
・Snowshoeing guide fee
・Tokachidake Onsen bathing fee
・Transfer service: From/to JR Kamifurano Station
- Items NOT included in the Activities
- ・Drinks during snowshoeing
- Cancellation Policy
- ・If canceled less than 3 days (local time) before the activity starts, a 30% cancellation fee will be charged.
・If canceled less than 2 days (local time) before the activity begins, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
・If canceled after 18:00 (local time) one day before the activity starts, 100% of the price will be charged as a cancellation fee.
・In case of unforeseen events or extreme weather, the operator reserves the right to cancel the activity. If this happens, you have the option to reschedule or request a full refund
・If you've participated in at least one activity, visited at least one attraction or used one of the tickets, refunds can't be issued
・Lost, stolen or damaged tickets can't be refunded
・Refunds or amendments can't be issued if: Participants arrive late or don't arrive at all
・Refunds or amendments can't be issued if: Participants don't follow the rules
- Other Notes
- Please dress appropriately for walking in the snow.
Essential items include cold and waterproof outerwear, suitable shoes, knitted hats, and gloves. While optional, we recommend bringing sunglasses or goggles for added comfort.
There is a chance of engaging in a hike with no elevation gain in case of unfavorable weather, subject to consultation with participants.