Here we suggest some itineraries for you. These are just samples.
Please let us know your interests, request and style.
CONTACT US for your original Hokkaido plan and quotation, please!!
1. Three major cities for tourist
Essential of Hokkaido, 3 major cities and OnsenDAY1 Hakodate AP - HakodateArrive at Hako...Read more
2. Eastern nature sightseeing
Sapporo and National Parks, and onsen stayDAY1 New Chitose AP - AsahikawaArrive at New C...Read more
3. For nature lovers
World heritage site Shiretoko and eastern HokkaidoDAY1 Asahikawa AP - SounkyoArrive at ...Read more
4. Sakura-cherry blossoms viewing(for MAY)
Hard to tell the best timing, but just try to see SakuraDAY1 New Chitose AP - SapporoArr...Read more
5. Enjoy Spring flowers(for MAY and JUN)
Sakura-cherry blossom, pink moss, tulip etc.DAY1 New Chitose AP - SapporoArrive at New ...Read more
6. Summer activities and flowers(for JUN-SEP)
Activities in Tomamu and flowers in Furano & BieiDAY1 New Chitose AP - TomamuArr...Read more
7. Autumn leaves season(for SEP and OCT)
Very colorful season and good for gourmet loversDAY1 New Chitose AP - AsahikawaTouch dow...Read more
8. Winter activities in snow resort(for DEC-FEB)
Enjoy world famous snow resort with great powder snowDAY1 New Chitose AP - SapporoArrive...Read more
9. Winter wildlife in Eastern Hokkaido(for JAN-MAR)
Experience unique style activities and wildlifeDAY1 Kushiro AP - KushiroArrive at Kushir...Read more
10. Real Winter Experience(for JAN-MAR)
Try Hokkaido's -20 degrees winter experienceDAY1 New Chitose AP - Nakasatsubai(Tokac...Read more