Here we suggest some itineraries for you. These are just samples.
Please let us know your interests, request and style.
CONTACT US for your original Hokkaido plan and quotation, please!!
1. Three major cities for tourist
Essential of Hokkaido, 3 major cities and Onsen DAY1 Hakodate AP - Hakodate Arrive at Ha...Read more
2. Eastern nature sightseeing
Sapporo and National Parks, and onsen stay DAY1 New Chitose AP - Asahikawa Arrive at New...Read more
3. For nature lovers
World heritage site Shiretoko and eastern Hokkaido DAY1 Asahikawa AP - Sounkyo Arrive ...Read more
4. Sakura-cherry blossoms viewing(for MAY)
Hard to tell the best timing, but just try to see Sakura DAY1 New Chitose AP - Sapporo A...Read more
5. Enjoy Spring flowers(for MAY and JUN)
Sakura-cherry blossom, pink moss, tulip etc. DAY1 New Chitose AP - Sapporo Arrive at N...Read more
6. Summer activities and flowers(for JUN-SEP)
Activities in Tomamu and flowers in Furano & Biei DAY1 New Chitose AP - Tomamu A...Read more
7. Autumn leaves season(for SEP and OCT)
Very colorful season and good for gourmet people DAY1 New Chitose AP - Asahikawa Touch d...Read more
8. Winter activities in snow resort(for DEC-FEB)
Enjoy world famous snow resort with great powder snow DAY1 New Chitose AP - Sapporo Arri...Read more
9. Winter wildlife in Eastern Hokkaido(for JAN-MAR)
Experience unique style activities and wildlife DAY1 Kushiro AP - Kushiro Arrive at Kush...Read more
10. Real Winter Experience(for JAN-MAR)
Try Hokkaido's -20 degrees winter experience DAY1 New Chitose AP - Nakasatsubai(Toka...Read more